Maya Bridge is a two way connection that allows you to rig and animate in Maya and import to Studio, or build in Studio and import to Maya. This empowers you to freely transfer Daz content back and forth between Daz Studio and Maya while maintaining rigging, animations, textures, morphs, etc.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Maya Bridge: How to install Maya Bridge.
- Maya Bridge: Exporting Animation with a Character from Maya into Daz Studio.
- Maya Bridge: Exporting character(s) using Daz to Maya Bridge.
- Maya Bridge: Importing without using the Daz to Maya Bridge.
- Maya Bridge: Versions of Maya that work best within Daz to Maya Bridge
- Maya Bridge: Why are my object’s ‘translates’ off when I export using the Maya Bridge?
- Maya Bridge: Should posing or adding textures be done in Studio or Maya?
- Maya Bridge: Adding preferred features from Daz Studio to Maya.
- Maya Bridge: Creating a custom library with all Daz / Maya assets.
- Maya Bridge: Combining Maya assets with Daz assets.