How do I use the 3ds Max File Format?
- After purchasing from Daz3d.com on the confirmation page you can then choose the file formats you would like to download. You can also download from your library
- Once downloaded, you can then open the file in 3ds Max.
What is the 3ds Max File Format?
- The file format is .max.
What content works in the 3ds Max File Format?
- Only content that specifies the file format “3ds Max” comes with the additional file format for download.
I want to import directly into 3ds Max, how do I get my file
- Select items in the store include 3ds Max files, which can be downloaded on the confirmation screen or from your library.
How can I see all the available content in the 3ds Max File Format
- In the Daz Store, use the filter “software” then click 3ds Max. That filter selection will allow you to see all the available items in the store with that file format.