How do I use the Cinema 4d File Format?
- After purchasing from Daz3d.com on the confirmation page you can then choose the file formats you would like to download. You can also download from your library
- Once downloaded, you can then open the file in Cinema 4D.
What is the Cinema 4D File Format?
- The file format is .c4d
What content works in the Cinema 4D File Format?
- Only content that specifies the file format “Cinema 4D” comes with the additional file format for download.
I want to import directly into Cinema 4D, how do I get my file
- Select items in the store include Cinema 4D files, which can be downloaded on the confirmation screen or from your library. You can export certain content out of Studio as .obj or .fbx files for use in Cinema 4D.
How can I see all the available content in the Cinema 4D File Format
- In the Daz Store, use the filter “software” then click Cinema 4D. That filter selection will allow you to see all the available items in the store with that file format.