How do I use the Blender File Format?
- After purchasing from Daz3d.com on the confirmation page you can then choose the file formats you would like to download. You can also download from your library
- Once downloaded, you can then open the file in Blender.
What is the Blender File Format?
- The file format is .blend.
What content works with the Blender File Format?
- Only content that specifies the file format “Blender” comes with the additional file format for download.
I want to import directly into Blender, how do I get my file
- Select items in the store include Blender files, which can be downloaded on the confirmation screen or from your library. You can export certain content out of Studio as .obj or .fbx files for use in Blender.
How can I see all the available content in the Blender File Format
- In the Daz Store, use the filter “software” then click Blender. That filter selection will allow you to see all the available items in the store with that file format.