Login to your Daz 3D account on the Daz 3D website.
- Choose a product in your Product Library that you want to download the Offline Package for.
- Download the Offline Package (*.sep) and the Offline Authorization (*.sea) files for the product
- Both files are required for each product.
On the computer the Offline Package(s) will be installed to:
- Launch Daz Studio 4.10 and login to the same Daz 3D account used to manually download the Offline Packages.
- This must happen only once for the destination machine; it is not required for each product.
- Using the OS file browser (e.g., Explorer/Finder), navigate to a content directory that is mapped as the "Daz Connect Data" directory in the Content Directory Manager.
- To get to the Content Directory Manager: In Daz Studio > Right Click on the Content Library pane > Content Directory Manager... > Expand Daz Connect Data. This is the path you will need to follow.
- Within the chosen mapped directory, navigate to the ./data/cloud/install sub-directory
- If the sub-directory (install) does not exist, you will need to create it.
- Copy the Offline Package (*.sep) and the Offline Authorization (*.sea) files, previously downloaded, to the ./data/cloud/install directory
- If Daz Studio 22.214.171.124 is not already running, launch it.
- Right click on the Smart Content or Content Library pane > Select Install Offline Products...
*Note: The *.sep and *.sea files for a given product will be removed from the ./data/cloud/install directory as that product is installed.