DAZ Studio 4.6 Pro and DSON Importer plugin for Poser install without any base figures. It's necessary to download and install the Genesis Starter Essentials and the Genesis 2 Female Essentials. These installers are provided along with your order of DAZ Studio 4.6 Pro and DSON Importer plugin. You can use Install Manager to download and install both of these.
You will need to have an active DAZ 3D account.
If you do not have a DAZ 3D Account, you can create one here: https://www.daz3d.com/customer/account/create/
You will need to have DAZ Studio 4.6 Pro downloaded and installed. If you do not have it, you can put through an order for it here: http://www.daz3d.com/daz-studio-4-pro
You will also need to have Install Manager downloaded and installed: http://www.daz3d.com/install-manager-info
This is how to use Install Manager to install Genesis Starter Essentials and Genesis 2 Female Essentials.
- Launch Install Manager and log into your DAZ 3D account.
- In the search window (top right), type in 'Genesis Starter Essentials' without the quotes. Alternatively, you can type in 'Genesis 2 Female Essentials' without the quotes. Install Manager will display the entry for the product under 'Ready to Download' as shown below:
- Check the box for the product (Genesis Starter Essentials or Genesis 2 Female Essentials) and then click 'Start Queue.' Install Manager will download the product. If you have 'Install After Download' checked, Install Manager will then proceed to install the product.
- You can repeat this for Genesis 2 Female Essentials.
- After you have installed these products, you may need to add the folder to which Install Manager installs content. See this article:
Adding Content Installed by DIM to DAZ Studio or Poser