The document display settings control the mode in which you view the model. To see the texture map applied to a figure, change the settings to "Texture Shaded". You can do that by selecting the last sphere in the Document Display Style controls, hitting Ctrl-9, or selecting it from the Display menu.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Smith Micro's Support Page
- Turning on Polygon Smoothing in Poser
- How can I make the "point clouds" in Poser easier to see prior to Rendering?
- Clothing problems with the Freak 4 in Poser
- Why do my Hair and Clothing models appear to have squiggles or dots on them in Poser?
- Why do my figures appear to be white after applying textures in Poser?
- Why is Poser 5-7 loading my textures incorrectly, even though the texture map itself is fine? (Mac)
- How do I install DAZ products into other language versions of Poser?
- How do I get rid of seams in my Poser render?
- Can I save poses that utilize Victoria 4's Full Body Morphs (FBMs), in Poser?