If your texture map is over 4000x4000, then try resizing it to 4000x4000 or below, in an image editor such as Photoshop or Paintshop. The problem is a glitch in Poser that has not yet been addressed, and affects Poser 5-7 on the Macintosh platform (both PPC and Intel). Resizing the texture map will correct the problem, but we highly recommend that you contact Smith Micro (the makers of Poser) to report the issue, so that they can resolve it in the software permanently.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Smith Micro's Support Page
- Turning on Polygon Smoothing in Poser
- How can I make the "point clouds" in Poser easier to see prior to Rendering?
- Clothing problems with the Freak 4 in Poser
- Why do my Hair and Clothing models appear to have squiggles or dots on them in Poser?
- Why do my figures appear to be white after applying textures in Poser?
- Why is Poser 5-7 loading my textures incorrectly, even though the texture map itself is fine? (Mac)
- How do I install DAZ products into other language versions of Poser?
- How do I get rid of seams in my Poser render?
- Can I save poses that utilize Victoria 4's Full Body Morphs (FBMs), in Poser?