For security reasons, the account holder is the only person who may access or modify their Daz 3D account. The account holder is the person whose first and last name are shown at the top of the account. Accounts may not be shared with any other people. If an account is found to be in violation of this, the account will immediately be closed.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How to apply a coupon successfully
- How do Gift Cards work?
- What is Daz 3D's refund policy?
- Email and Password on my Daz 3D Account
- What do I do if my cart says there are items in it, but then my cart says "Empty"?
- How to Send a Private Message in the Forums
- How do I change the billing address on my Daz 3D account?
- Why are downloads from Daz 3D's website slow, even though other websites are fast?
- Can I share my Daz 3D account with a friend, family member, or co-worker?
- Why am I receiving this error?: Error: "CRC Checking Failed"?