CRC checking is a method of making sure a file was downloaded completely and without errors. If you're getting that error message, then there was a problem with your download, and you need to redownload the installer again. Make sure to delete the corrupted installer before attempting to redownload.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How to apply a coupon successfully
- How do Gift Cards work?
- What is Daz 3D's refund policy?
- Email and Password on my Daz 3D Account
- What do I do if my cart says there are items in it, but then my cart says "Empty"?
- How to Send a Private Message in the Forums
- How do I change the billing address on my Daz 3D account?
- Why are downloads from Daz 3D's website slow, even though other websites are fast?
- Can I share my Daz 3D account with a friend, family member, or co-worker?
- Why am I receiving this error?: Error: "CRC Checking Failed"?