CRC checking is a method of making sure a file was downloaded completely and without errors. If you're getting that error message, then there was a problem with your download, and you need to redownload the installer again. Make sure to delete the corrupted installer before attempting to redownload.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Using Gift Cards
- How to apply a coupon successfully
- How do I change the Email Address on my Daz 3D Account?
- How do I change the Password on my DAZ 3D Account?
- What do I do if I have forgotten my password?
- How do I find my Order Number and Order Confirmation?
- What are Daz 3D payment methods?
- How Do I Delete My Account?
- What is Daz 3D's refund policy?
- What do I do if my cart says there are items in it, but then my cart says "Empty"?