Once your work has met with DAZ 3D's specifications for brokering, we will provide all technical support and customer assistance. We originally considered having each artist in charge of his or her own support, but the confusion this might cause to our customers was considered not worth the supposed benefits. We think it is better for the customers to be able to take care of any and all of their questions in a single phone call, rather than having to send them to any number of different locations around the world.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- I need help fixing my web navigation data.
- Why number 10 shows up as 2 and how to fix it in PARC
- Process to get more than 10 pop-ups for your product page
- When publishing with DAZ 3D what is their position regarding the safe keeping of my trade secrets and the like?
- Why can't I access the Published Artist Forum?
- How to prove ownership of texture set, character, any work to be published
- Is there a way for me to track the sales of my work?
- Is DAZ Production responsible for "keeping the books" for my Published Products?
- I would like to submit a new product but I need an upload link.
- As a Published Artist what currency is payment made in? Can it be in my country's currency?