The Licensor (you) must submit product(s) in a condition ready to deliver to end users, (i.e.: the Licensor must ensure that the product has been beta-tested) and provide fixes when applicable. DAZ wil not fix or make corrections to items submitted for brokerage. DAZ will inform the artist of anybugs or errors that are detected prior to a product's release but the artist is responsible for providing any necessary fixes.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- I need help fixing my web navigation data.
- Why number 10 shows up as 2 and how to fix it in PARC
- Process to get more than 10 pop-ups for your product page
- When publishing with DAZ 3D what is their position regarding the safe keeping of my trade secrets and the like?
- Why can't I access the Published Artist Forum?
- How to prove ownership of texture set, character, any work to be published
- Is there a way for me to track the sales of my work?
- Is DAZ Production responsible for "keeping the books" for my Published Products?
- I would like to submit a new product but I need an upload link.
- As a Published Artist what currency is payment made in? Can it be in my country's currency?