No, DAZ 3D will recognize the Licensor (you) as the licensor/creator of the Licensed Products in a manner consistent with the way it recognizes all of its other licenses.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- I need help fixing my web navigation data.
- Why number 10 shows up as 2 and how to fix it in PARC
- Process to get more than 10 pop-ups for your product page
- When publishing with DAZ 3D what is their position regarding the safe keeping of my trade secrets and the like?
- Why can't I access the Published Artist Forum?
- How to prove ownership of texture set, character, any work to be published
- Is there a way for me to track the sales of my work?
- Is DAZ Production responsible for "keeping the books" for my Published Products?
- I would like to submit a new product but I need an upload link.
- As a Published Artist what currency is payment made in? Can it be in my country's currency?