DAZ 3D provides both exclusive and non-exclusive contractual arrangements for artists. If under an exclusive contract, the Licensor (you) may not sell their product through any vendor, broker, or distributing source other than through DAZ Production, while DAZ Production is brokering the product.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- I need help fixing my web navigation data.
- Why number 10 shows up as 2 and how to fix it in PARC
- Process to get more than 10 pop-ups for your product page
- When publishing with DAZ 3D what is their position regarding the safe keeping of my trade secrets and the like?
- Why can't I access the Published Artist Forum?
- How to prove ownership of texture set, character, any work to be published
- Is there a way for me to track the sales of my work?
- Is DAZ Production responsible for "keeping the books" for my Published Products?
- I would like to submit a new product but I need an upload link.
- As a Published Artist what currency is payment made in? Can it be in my country's currency?