To map a directory, go to EDIT (DAZStudio on the Mac) --> Preferences --> Content Library --> Content Directory Manager. Under 'Current Sets' choose either DAZ Studio Formats or Poser and highlight. Then on the left, you can choose 'Add.' Browse to a valid folder path and click 'Select Folder.' This will now show up for that type of content. Click 'Accept' on the bottom and then again in Preferences.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Some items do not show up in the Smart Content pane
- How to install the Install Manager and Daz Studio
- PostgreSQL CMS Frequently Asked Questions
- How to fix a DAZ Studio Scene File (.duf) with legacy figures
- Adding Content installed by Install Manager to DAZ Studio or Poser
- Daz Studio 4.x Documentation and User Guides
- What are the system requirements to run Daz Studio?
- Why is my Daz Studio Interface White and Not Working?
- Removing Default Lighting in Daz Studio
- How to Use Your File Manager System to Organize Your Content in 4.9