The Depth of field setting has been moved from the Render settings dialogue to the camera's Parameters. A new setting - F/Stop - has been added to control how deep the in-focus area is, in addition to the old focal distance setting.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Some items do not show up in the Smart Content pane
- How to install the Install Manager and Daz Studio
- PostgreSQL CMS Frequently Asked Questions
- How to fix a DAZ Studio Scene File (.duf) with legacy figures
- Adding Content installed by Install Manager to DAZ Studio or Poser
- Daz Studio 4.x Documentation and User Guides
- What are the system requirements to run Daz Studio?
- Why is my Daz Studio Interface White and Not Working?
- Removing Default Lighting in Daz Studio
- How to Use Your File Manager System to Organize Your Content in 4.9