To change the background color in DAZ Studio, look at the top of the viewport where the camera selection is displayed. To the right, there is a black triangle arrow pointing to the right. Click on this triangle to see a drop down menu. Find 'Background Color…' in this menu and click on in. In the next dialogue menu, you can select the color you want. Then click 'OK.'
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Some items do not show up in the Smart Content pane
- How to install the Install Manager and Daz Studio
- PostgreSQL CMS Frequently Asked Questions
- How to fix a DAZ Studio Scene File (.duf) with legacy figures
- Adding Content installed by Install Manager to DAZ Studio or Poser
- Daz Studio 4.x Documentation and User Guides
- What are the system requirements to run Daz Studio?
- Why is my Daz Studio Interface White and Not Working?
- Removing Default Lighting in Daz Studio
- How to Use Your File Manager System to Organize Your Content in 4.9