To change the background color in DAZ Studio, look at the top of the viewport where the camera selection is displayed. To the right, there is a black triangle arrow pointing to the right. Click on this triangle to see a drop down menu. Find 'Background Color…' in this menu and click on in. In the next dialogue menu, you can select the color you want. Then click 'OK.'
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- PostgreSQL CMS Frequently Asked Questions
- Adding Content installed by Install Manager to DAZ Studio or Poser
- What are the System Requirements to run Daz Studio?
- Installing Daz Studio through Daz Central.
- Installing DAZ Studio through Daz Install Manager (DIM).
- How to place an Environment and Pose your Character within Daz Studio.
- How to place a Character / Clothing & Hair within Daz Studio.
- How to Improve your Daz Studio Skills.
- Big Sur Workaround for Daz Studio
- Mac OS 11- Big Sur