This is a warning that appears when you perform an OpenGL render. Because the OpenGL render is using your video card, letting another window open in front of the viewport (because you check your e-mail while waiting, for example) can confuse the system and will probably result in a partially or wholly black image. You can, if you like, use the check-box on the warning to stop it coming up in future, or you can leave it as a reminder.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Some items do not show up in the Smart Content pane
- How to install the Install Manager and Daz Studio
- PostgreSQL CMS Frequently Asked Questions
- How to fix a DAZ Studio Scene File (.duf) with legacy figures
- Adding Content installed by Install Manager to DAZ Studio or Poser
- Daz Studio 4.x Documentation and User Guides
- What are the system requirements to run Daz Studio?
- Why is my Daz Studio Interface White and Not Working?
- Removing Default Lighting in Daz Studio
- How to Use Your File Manager System to Organize Your Content in 4.9