This is a warning that appears when you perform an OpenGL render. Because the OpenGL render is using your video card, letting another window open in front of the viewport (because you check your e-mail while waiting, for example) can confuse the system and will probably result in a partially or wholly black image. You can, if you like, use the check-box on the warning to stop it coming up in future, or you can leave it as a reminder.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- PostgreSQL CMS Frequently Asked Questions
- Adding Content installed by Install Manager to DAZ Studio or Poser
- What are the System Requirements to run Daz Studio?
- Installing Daz Studio through Daz Central.
- Installing DAZ Studio through Daz Install Manager (DIM).
- How to place an Environment and Pose your Character within Daz Studio.
- How to place a Character / Clothing & Hair within Daz Studio.
- How to Improve your Daz Studio Skills.
- Big Sur Workaround for Daz Studio
- Mac OS 11- Big Sur