When you do your initial scan to place your content into the Content Manager Database, all the new items are marked as new (or new to the database), This means that they will all be highlighted or marked as "not viewed". If you have large data sets, it's recommended that you browse to sub folders and select a folder then right mouse over the folder and "mark as viewed" this will clear a smaller set of content. If you try to do the top level directory to "Mark as Viewed" it may take a while to change the display state.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Some items do not show up in the Smart Content pane
- How to install the Install Manager and Daz Studio
- PostgreSQL CMS Frequently Asked Questions
- How to fix a DAZ Studio Scene File (.duf) with legacy figures
- Adding Content installed by Install Manager to DAZ Studio or Poser
- Daz Studio 4.x Documentation and User Guides
- What are the system requirements to run Daz Studio?
- Why is my Daz Studio Interface White and Not Working?
- Removing Default Lighting in Daz Studio
- How to Use Your File Manager System to Organize Your Content in 4.9