When importing an OBJ file (using File>Import) make sure that you enter an actual value in the Scale box when you have the Custom option selected - if you leave it blank DAZ Studio will make the object 0% of actual size, collapsing everything to a single point from which it cannot be scaled up.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- PostgreSQL CMS Frequently Asked Questions
- Adding Content installed by Install Manager to DAZ Studio or Poser
- What are the System Requirements to run Daz Studio?
- Installing Daz Studio through Daz Central.
- Installing DAZ Studio through Daz Install Manager (DIM).
- How to place an Environment and Pose your Character within Daz Studio.
- How to place a Character / Clothing & Hair within Daz Studio.
- How to Improve your Daz Studio Skills.
- Big Sur Workaround for Daz Studio
- Mac OS 11- Big Sur