Sometimes, especially if your screen resolution is low or you run DAZ Studio in a small window, the Info/Author section of the Content palette and the folder list don't leave enough room between them for any of the files to show up. To resolve this, either click the show/hide triangles on the separator bar, or just move the mouse over the bar and click+drag the bar to make room, when it changes to a double-headed arrow.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Some items do not show up in the Smart Content pane
- How to install the Install Manager and Daz Studio
- PostgreSQL CMS Frequently Asked Questions
- How to fix a DAZ Studio Scene File (.duf) with legacy figures
- Adding Content installed by Install Manager to DAZ Studio or Poser
- Daz Studio 4.x Documentation and User Guides
- What are the system requirements to run Daz Studio?
- Why is my Daz Studio Interface White and Not Working?
- Removing Default Lighting in Daz Studio
- How to Use Your File Manager System to Organize Your Content in 4.9