You are most likely using an after-market mouse, tablet or trackball. Switch back to the standard mouse that came with your computer and see if that fixes the issue. You may need to disable the software installed with your after-market input device as well.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How to Import and Save a Bryce Material Preset
- How to Install Bryce 7 Pro using installers from Product Library
- Side-by-Side Configuration in Bryce 7
- Bryce Tutorial Center
- Why don't the cloud settings reset to default when using reset sky option in Bryce?
- When adding terrain with gradient from terrain editor to object library in Bryce the gradient appears to be incorrect, why?
- My mouse cursor is lost when Dual Display is enabled in Bryce, how can I resolve this?
- Why is my camera trackball not responding in Bryce?
- Why does Bryce crash on my Mac when I select 'output module' to render an animation?
- Why can't I paste an image from my clipboard to terrain editor picture windows in Bryce?