In some cases, you may be trying to paste an image from your clipboard into the picture or filter areas of the Terrain Editor. This can not be done if the image is an 8 bit grayscale image. Bryce will only accept images from the clipboard that are in 24 bit or 32 bit color modes. To solve this problem, paste the 8 bit image in a 2D application and convert it to an RGB image of at least 24 bit color, even if it is just grayscale. Then copy the image back to your clipboard and try pasting into the terrain editor under the picture option.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How to Import and Save a Bryce Material Preset
- How to Install Bryce 7 Pro using installers from Product Library
- Side-by-Side Configuration in Bryce 7
- Bryce Tutorial Center
- Why don't the cloud settings reset to default when using reset sky option in Bryce?
- When adding terrain with gradient from terrain editor to object library in Bryce the gradient appears to be incorrect, why?
- My mouse cursor is lost when Dual Display is enabled in Bryce, how can I resolve this?
- Why is my camera trackball not responding in Bryce?
- Why does Bryce crash on my Mac when I select 'output module' to render an animation?
- Why can't I paste an image from my clipboard to terrain editor picture windows in Bryce?