The Tree Lab is capable of creating beautiful but complex shapes, and may make considerable demands on system memory and processing, resulting in a time-consuming process. This may give the appearance that Bryce has crashed. It is important to understand that the control sliders that produce the variations in the tree shapes cumulatively multiply the density of the tree exponentially. The Escape key can sometimes be used to abort the computation of a complex tree shape.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How to Import and Save a Bryce Material Preset
- How to Install Bryce 7 Pro using installers from Product Library
- Side-by-Side Configuration in Bryce 7
- Bryce Tutorial Center
- Why don't the cloud settings reset to default when using reset sky option in Bryce?
- When adding terrain with gradient from terrain editor to object library in Bryce the gradient appears to be incorrect, why?
- My mouse cursor is lost when Dual Display is enabled in Bryce, how can I resolve this?
- Why is my camera trackball not responding in Bryce?
- Why can't I paste an image from my clipboard to terrain editor picture windows in Bryce?
- Why does my Tree Lab crash or take a long time to render when using Bryce?